Tuesday 16 March 2010

Being a famous....

It sounds good and I can guees that everyone dreamed it when they were a child..But how abaout in real life..Are they happy? Although they earn lots lots of money, can they spend it easily? I think no.Because they are always in the public eye.They can't do shopping like us in spite of having enough money to buy everything..
On the other hand they seem happy for being famous.They don't care what people think.They , therefore , wear and do whatever they want on the streets..Furthermore, they enjoy from their job and this is the best thing that your hobby is being your job.Despite these advantages, there is still something bothering me..
The most important thing is family in our lives but when I look the fomus people's life they are not good at being a family..One day night stands and just daily life .Their childreen has everything except their mothers or fathers..They have to grow up with their childminder.Without family love..It's strange for me because there is nothing in the world worth to sacrifice your family...
Finally,I can say that I'm ok like this..I have enough money and everything else which money can't get them..I don't need to hide myself behind big glasses or pretend as a normal because I'm not a famaus, already normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment