Wednesday 9 December 2009

My Relaxation Weekend

At this weekend I felt better because I resolved my problems so there was nothing made me upset and boring. On Friday night we went to Victoria to visit our friends.They prepared supper for us and it ws really delicious. We chatted and drunk.On Saturday we couldn't do anything for relaxing because we had to clean our flate nd washed our clothes.After that we were tired and slept.Sunday was the best day that I had since I'm here.We went to Victoria again and we ate something together.After tht we watched a film which I watched before but also I excited again.We couldn't go back our flat Sunday night because when we looked our watches it was too late to go back so we slept on the sofa together but I didn't feel bad because my friends were with me and I know that it is the best thing that I've had ever........

No comments:

Post a Comment